Jaw Boss™ holds your log securely at a height that makes cutting easier and safer. Simply slide the Jaw Boss™ into your receiver hitch and you're ready to go!
- Jaw Boss™ holds your log securely at a height that makes cutting easier and safer.
- It handles logs of less than 2" to 9" diameter.
- No more dulling your chain cutting into the ground.
- No more risking injury cutting next to your feet.
- Contractors: Jaw Boss™ works well with dimensional lumber.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Fits any 2 inch receiver hitch
- Holds logs of less than 2 inches and up to 9 inches
- Works with dimensional lumber
- Easy assembly
Slide into your receiver hitch and you're ready to go!
Handles logs of less than 2" to 9" diameter
Contractors - Works well with dimensional lumber
More compact to transport than a sawhorse
Easily and securely holds heavy, odd shaped trees
No more risking injury cutting next to your feet
No more dulling your chain cutting into the ground
Weight limit: Do not exceed 125 pounds (56.7 kgs)
Use JawBoss with lumber and logs ONLY
Hitch pin required for use - Pin not included
Weight limit: Do not exceed 125 pounds (56.7 kgs)
- Place JB- 400 Main Shaft on a flat and stable surface. Make sure that of the 2 diagonal holes in the main shaft, the one furthest away from the hole for the hitch pin is facing up.
- Slide JB-200 and JB-300 into the main shaft in the opposite end from the hole for the hitch pin to form the V.(Note: They may need to be tapped in) Slide the bolt through the hole in the main shaft and the holes in both JB-200 and JB-300, which are now in the main shaft and completely tighten the nut and bolt.
- Align JB-100 holes with the 2 diagonal holes in the main shaft and insert bolts first through the JB-100 then through the shaft. Make sure the JB-100 angles toward the V. Slide the second JB-100 onto the bolts coming out the other side of the main shaft and HAND tighten the nuts to the 2 bolts.
- Next insert a bolt in the top hole of the JB-100 with the sleeve between the 2 JB-100. This sleeve makes a great handle for transporting. IMPORTANT tighten this bolt all the way first. Then tighten the 2 nuts and bolts that hold the 2 JB-100 to the main shaft. Then add a bolt to the remaining hole in the JB-100's between the top bolt and the main shaft. IMPORTANT do not over tighten, let the 2 JB-100 at this point stay the same distance apart as the main shaft keeps them when tightened.
"It works as advertised. Easy to use, and it makes cutting moderate-sized logs far easier than having them on the ground or on a standard log holder."
Blair Lindsay - Review on Amazon
"I got a load of wood last weekend and your JawBoss worked great! I just get standing dead lodge pole pine up to 9" or so buck into 10-16 footers, insert and buck up. The JawBoss held the logs perfectly and everything is alot cleaner. You designed a great product!"
Harmony Tie Boss LLC. warrants the body of this product (not the rope) against defects in materials or workmanship that effect product performance for the lifetime of the product from the date of the original purchase. If the body (not the rope) is defective, TIE BOSS will replace the entire product at no cost. Product of current design may be substituted for the original product purchased. The replacement body (not the rope) is warranted for the balance of the existing warranty. At its option, TIE BOSS may elect to refund the product’s original purchase price if replacement is not practicable.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH BY TIE BOSS IN THIS DOCUMENT, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 12, 2020, IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY OR EXPAND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT OF TIE BEST’S LIABILITY IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THERE IS NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above information many not apply to you. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
This limited warranty applies to the original customer of products purchased in the United States and Canada. The warrantor is Harmony Tie Boss LLC. An Ohio Corporation.
The Product’s rope is excluded from this limited warranty. In addition, this warranty does not cover damage from: accident, improper handling (including, but not limited to, damage from use in a corrosive environment or proximity to corrosive materials), usage under extreme conditions which exceed recommended performance specifications, alteration or misuse, vandalism, theft or any other cause beyond TIE BOSS’s control. TIE BOSS is not responsible for damage from failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Minor imperfections which do not impair the functioning of the Product are not considered defects and are excluded from coverage.
Be sure to file claims within the warranty coverage period.
Provide information verifying date of purchase.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Tie Boss product, Tie Boss will replace the product or refund your purchase price. Please call to 1-877-900-BOSS (2677) for more directions.
Always evaluate workload and inspect TIE BOSS and rope before each use. Read enclosed instructions completely before using your TIE BOSS. Failure to read these warnings can result in serious personal injury and /or property damage. Failure to observe the enclosed product instructions and warnings may void Limited Warranty.
- Do not use if damaged
- Do not exceed load limits of TIE BOSS® Tie Down or rope
- Avoid sharp edges, pinch points, abrasive or hot surfaces
- Secure items as tightly as possible during transit - shifting loads may exceed working load limit of TIE BOSS®
- Inspect tie-down after 10 miles and every 50 miles thereafter
- Never hoist items over persons or animals
- Never use TIE BOSS® Tie Down to hold human weight