Jaw Boss - 2:04
- Jaw Boss Instructions
Use JawBoss with lumber and logs ONLY
Weight limit: Do not exceed 125 pounds (56.7 kgs)
Hitch pin required for use - Pin not included
- Place JB- 400 Main Shaft on a flat and stable surface. Make sure that of the 2 diagonal holes in the main shaft, the one furthest away from the hole for the hitch pin is facing up.
- Slide JB-200 and JB-300 into the main shaft in the opposite end from the hole for the hitch pin to form the V.(Note: They may need to be tapped in) Slide the bolt through the hole in the main shaft and the holes in both JB-200 and JB-300, which are now in the main shaft and completely tighten the nut and bolt.
- Align JB-100 holes with the 2 diagonal holes in the main shaft and insert bolts first through the JB-100 then through the shaft. Make sure the JB-100 angles toward the V. Slide the second JB-100 onto the bolts coming out the other side of the main shaft and HAND tighten the nuts to the 2 bolts.
- Next insert a bolt in the top hole of the JB-100 with the sleeve between the 2 JB-100. This sleeve makes a great handle for transporting. IMPORTANT tighten this bolt all the way first. Then tighten the 2 nuts and bolts that hold the 2 JB-100 to the main shaft. Then add a bolt to the remaining hole in the JB-100's between the top bolt and the main shaft. IMPORTANT do not over tighten, let the 2 JB-100 at this point stay the same distance apart as the main shaft keeps them when tightened.
"It works as advertised. Easy to use, and it makes cutting moderate-sized logs far easier than having them on the ground or on a standard log holder."Blair Lindsay - Review on Amazon
"I got a load of wood last weekend and your JawBoss worked great! I just get standing dead lodge pole pine up to 9" or so buck into 10-16 footers, insert and buck up. The JawBoss held the logs perfectly and everything is alot cleaner. You designed a great product!"Curt Currie
- Jaw Boss Warranty
JAW BOSS warrants the body of this product against defects in materials or workmanship that effect product performance for a period of one (1) years from the date of the original purchase. If the body is defective, JAW BOSS will replace defective parts or the entire product at no cost. The replacement body is warranted for the balance of the existing warranty. At its option, JAW BOSS may elect to refund the product’s original purchase price if replacement is not practicable.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH BY JAW BOSS IN THIS DOCUMENT, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 20, 2009, IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. NO ONE IS AUTHORIZEDTO MODIFY OR EXPAND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT OF TIE BEST’SLIABILITY IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THERE IS NO OTHER EXPRESSWARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTYPROVIDED HEREIN. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, ANDLIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIESIS EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above information many not apply to you. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province. This limited warranty applies to the original customer of products purchased in the United States and Canada. The warrantor is TIE BOSS LLC., a Minnesota corporation.
This warranty does not cover damage from: accident, improper handling (including, but not limited to, damage from use in a corrosive environment or proximity to corrosive materials), usage under extreme conditions which exceed recommended performance specifications, alteration or misuse, vandalism, theft or any other cause beyond JAW BOSS’s control. JAW BOSS is not responsible for damage from failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Minor imperfections which do not impair the functioning of the Product are not considered defects and are excluded from coverage.
Be sure to file claims within the warranty coverage period. Provide information verifying date of purchase. To make a claim, return the product, postage prepaid, with a letter clearly identifying your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number and the product defect, to:
Jaw Boss - Canada
8174 Betts Road
Jaw Boss - USA
1711 Commerce Drive
Be sure to enclose information verifying date of purchase. If the problem is not resolved within a reasonable period of time, please contact Tie Boss customer service at 1-877-900-2677.
- Jaw Boss Warnings
Always evaluate workload and inspect JAW BOSS and receiver hitch before each use. Read enclosed instructions completely before using your JAW BOSS. Failure to read these warnings can result in serious personal injury and /or property damage. Failure to observe the enclosed product instructions and warnings may void Limited Warranty.
- Do not use if damaged
- Do not exceed load limits of JAW BOSS
- Never drive your vehicle with the JAW BOSS in the receiver hitch.
- Do not lift or carry the JAW BOSS from a toothed edge, the JAW BOSS Teeth are VERY SHARP.
- In use always make sure the JAW BOSS is secured to the receiver hitch with a hitch pin.
- Always make sure the log or lumber is securely gripped before cutting, if the log or lumber feels insecure while cutting STOP immediately and re-secure.
- Never cut within 8 inches of the JAW BOSS.
- Always make sure the ground beneath your work is clear.
- Always transport the JAW BOSS in a safe and secure place in your vehicle.
- Always use the proper safety gear when cutting.
- Do NOT place any extra weight on any log or dimensional lumber once being held by the JAW BOSS.