Jaw Boss Warnings
Always evaluate workload and inspect JAW BOSS and receiver hitch before each use. Read enclosed instructions completely before using your JAW BOSS. Failure to read these warnings can result in serious personal injury and /or property damage. Failure to observe the enclosed product instructions and warnings may void Limited Warranty.
- Do not use if damaged
- Do not exceed load limits of JAW BOSS
- Never drive your vehicle with the JAW BOSS in the receiver hitch.
- Do not lift or carry the JAW BOSS from a toothed edge, the JAW BOSS Teeth are VERY SHARP.
- In use always make sure the JAW BOSS is secured to the receiver hitch with a hitch pin.
- Always make sure the log or lumber is securely gripped before cutting, if the log or lumber feels insecure while cutting STOP immediately and re-secure.
- Never cut within 8 inches of the JAW BOSS.
- Always make sure the ground beneath your work is clear.
- Always transport the JAW BOSS in a safe and secure place in your vehicle.
- Always use the proper safety gear when cutting.
- Do NOT place any extra weight on any log or dimensional lumber once being held by the JAW BOSS.